Department of Energy Blanket Ordering Agreement for IT Products and Services
Ideal System Solutions, Inc. has been awarded a DOE-wide Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) by UT-Battelle, LLC on Behalf of the Integrated Contractor Purchasing Team (ICPT) for IT Products and Servies to include peripherals, accessories, consumer electronics, data storage, High Performance Computing (HPC), racks and components and ancillary services. This BOA provides a flexible, low cost, strategic buying vehicle for any Department of Energy Contractors having a prime contract with the DOE
Agreement Number: ORNL-2021-1003
Period of Performance: February 7, 2022 through February 6, 2027
For DOE and Contractors: Shop over 1M products online, to include contract pricing, at https://www.govitestore.com. For special pricing (bulk buys), custom configurations or items or manufacturers not included in the online catalog, please contact Fran Melia (contact information below). Custom integration (punch-out) to our Customer’s procurement system is also available.
For OEM’s or Solution Provider: This BOA can also be used by manufacturers or other technology solution providers that may require a DOE-wide contract vehicle for IT products and services through a DOE ICPT Sales Teaming Agreement.
The “IDEAL” advantage to utilizing the DOE ICPT Contract for all your IT products and services:
- A quality teaming partner with years of experience within the DOE to include unique contracting requirements, solution delivery and excellent partner and customer support.
- With a dedicated DOE team to support your IT procurement sourcing requirements, we work for you to ensure timely and quality delivery of all products and service and will negotiate, on your behalf, the best pricing for volume or large orders.
- Pre-negotiated and competitive contract pricing that aligns with the DOE’s Strategic Source Requirements and lower cost of ownership.
- No price analysis/justification is required.
- No contract fees.
- A ready to use contract vehicle that includes all ICPT and DOE contractual requirements with the option to define additional contract terms at the delivery order level.
Please contact DOE Account Executive, Fran Melia, at 763-255-1862 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.