In the “Ideal” World . . . your technology partner can help you assess your options and address your challenges associated with Server Consolidation.
Have you looked at your data center and wondered how it got to be so big? Historically, many enterprise technology environments were built with one application running on one server, which resulted in server sprawl and a highly underutilized IT infrastructure. This is why Ideal System Solutions’ Inc. (Ideal) Advanced Server Consolidation services have become a compelling integration initiative for many companies.
The challenge is to customize an appropriate approach to understand the financial impact from the overall reduction in rack space, cooling costs, energy consumption and maintenance. Ideal’s engineers, certified in the latest tools, can work with your IT staff to understand and overcome these challenges to provide you with the most optimal solution(s) possible.
Data Center and Server Assessment includes:
- Reduces Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by maximizing server and data center utilization
- Lowers costs of server acquisition, maintenance, and operations
- Optimize data center infrastructure utilization and management
- Reduces physical space needed for hardware and server racks
- Improves the uptime and availability of production services
- Drives standardization of hardware platforms and improve manageability