- Why HP?
Products & Services
- Business PCs
- Imaging & Printing
- HP FlexNetwork Architecture
- Data Center – HP FlexFabric
- HP FlexCampus
- HP FlexBranch
- HP FlexManagement
- Rich Media Communications
- Unified Communications
- HP Virtual Application Networks
- Dynamic Virtual Private Network (DVPN)
- HP Networking Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- HP Unified Wired and Wireless Access
- Data Center Interconnect (DCI)
- Tools & Resources
Getting to the Cloud Quicker–an HP webinar event
We live in an age of digital fluidity, where technology has made it possible for people to stay connected to any network, anywhere, through any device. The explosion in rich media applications and innovations in virtualization, cloud computing and most recently Software-Defined Networking (SDN) – are changing the way business is conducted and impacting the way organizations view networking.
Join IDG Enterprise Editor, Joyce Chutchian, and networking experts from Hewlett-Packard in this on-demand roundtable discussion. In addition to exploring the IT trends driving this fundamental shift, the experts will discuss emerging technology, real-world use cases for SDN capabilities and best practices that will allow you apply business logic to network behavior in a dynamic fashion.
The session will cover:
- What Software-Defined Networking is and what it isn't
- Why embracing an open SDN ecosystem is a critical success factor
- How SDN eliminates "human middleware" to deliver scalable, programmable clouds
- Steps you can take today to begin deploying cloud applications in minutes vs. months
Contact Ideal System Solutions, Inc.Please contact us anytime with questions, requests, pricing or consultation. We would be proud to serve you as a certified HP Business Partner.
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.