Several of Ideal’s partners have embraced the increasing need to provide products that will make a minimal impact on the environment. Hewlett-Packard, Dell, and Lenovo are just a few of the manufacturers that have products that meet or exceed performance criteria established by the Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) registry. These products include desktop computers, notebooks, and monitors. Ideal continues to search for solutions that will reduce the impact on our environment.
In addition, Ideal has implemented a number of internal company policies to help protect the environment.
- Performance Assessments and Diagnosis
- Infrastructure Energy Cost Savings
- Energy Efficiency Improvement
- Overall Environmental Impact Reduction
- Energy Management Support Services