Why do you need BCWipe?
Jetico’s BCWipe data wiping software gives peach of mind to any Information Assurance professional – thanks to the absolute confidence that all traces of your deleted files are permanently erased and cannot be recovered.
BCWipe erases the risks of unauthorized file recovery and data theft.
Don’t Just Delete Data – Wipe Files with BCWipe
Jetico’s BCWipe is designed to securely erase files from any disk or memory media. In response to a data spill or simply as a routine precaution, BCWipe can be counted on to permanently delete data remanence that can carry sensitive information even after you delete files, folders and other data easily recoverable by a simple restore tool.
Jetico’s BCWipe data wiping software enables you to:
- Permanently delete selected files in seconds with military-grade procedures
- Wipe free space on your computer to remove all traces of previously deleted files
- Wipe deleted or temp files automatically on the fly (Transparent Wiping)
- Wipe Internet History and Local History
Flexible Wiping Options
BCWipe comes built with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M) and U.S. Department of Energy (DoE M 205.1-2) standards, as well as other popular wiping standards. You can also create and use your own customized wiping scheme to permanently delete files or wipe data and sensitive information from storage devices installed on your computer.
Jetico Central Manager
BCWipe – Enterprise Edition includes central management, plus Enforcer to remotely wipe selected data without end-user intervention (wiping tasks now can be invisible to end-users and can run without user logged on).
- Significantly reduced total cost of ownership, thanks to faster deployment times, minimized maintenance and superior data leak prevention
- Centralized deployment and management of client BCWipe software on remote computers from Jetico Central Manager (JCM) console
- Create list of wiping tasks such as wipe free space in JCM console and distribute to remote client computers
- Enforcer to remotely wipe selected data, wipe free space and more without end-user intervention
- Centralized logging with real-time monitoring of wiping tasks
- Compatible with systems management software (e.g., Microsoft SCCM, LANDesk)
Military-Grade Technology at Your Fingertips
BCWipe is trusted and approved for use by Military Agencies, all of the top 10 U.S. Defense Contractors and many National Laboratories. Despite its industrial strength, BCWipe is still user-friendly – easy to install, easy to use and available on all major platforms: Windows, Linux and Mac.
BCWipe Total WipeOut
Approved for use by the U.S. Department of Defense, BCWipe Total WipeOut can erase hard drive data entirely. Before disposal, decommission or reuse of a laptop, desktop, external hard drive or other removable media, BCWipe Total WipeOut lets you be certain that all private data has been erased beyond recovery.
BCWipe Total WipeOut run from a bootable disk to erase all contents of an entire hard drive, including boot records, filesystem structures and operating system files.
One (1) license For Enterprises Entitles you to download Jetico software to make one (1) copy of BCWipe Total WipeOut (on a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive). Each copy with a license For Enterprises may be used to wipe an unlimited amount of hard drives. So, if you have two (2) facilities that each needs their own copy, then you would need two (2) licenses.
BCWipe Total WipeOut includes an ISO Configuration Wizard for preparing the bootable disk (the ISO Configuration Wizard runs on any Windows computer connected to Internet). BCWipe TWO bootable disk can run on any computer with a x386 hardware platform and running any operating system already installed on the computer.
Learn more at Jetico.com.